Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Colorful fall

Misslyn nail polish 229 party on /Misslyn nail polish 604 jumping cracker (it's actually a greenish color and not blue!)/ Ettude PBE 102 Golden bell/ VOV crack nail 9 crack deep green

Fall doesn't has to be dull.

P.S.: Still so busy with uni! I just can't believe it. 
P.S.II: I have a new header. I'm not really skilled with computer programs. So I kept it really simple. If I am having time (after all my papers, exams AND exams) I'm trying to change the right side of my blog as well!



8 comments:

criscrascrus said...

nice nail polish! xx

Yoyó Kim said...

Danke dir! )

Sandra Marie said...

Schicker Blog :) ich gehöre nun zu deinen Lesern und würde mich riesig freuen, wenn auch dir mein Blog gefällt ❤

xx San
owlspassion.blogspot.com

Miss Psycho Cat said...

604 - lovely color :)

Marlen said...

i think your header is cute :) and awesome haul in nail polishes! i wish my nails were painted those fun colors right now

mademoiselle créative said...

Dankeschön! :-*

Audrey Allure said...

Gorgeous nail colors!

Luisa said...

der Goldene Lack ist wirklich cool, stell ich mir auch sehr schön auf den Nägeln vor ;) & lieben Dank für dein Kommentar :)