Saturday, February 6, 2010

Ready, set, go!

Now I finally will start to write on my own first blog. Until yet, I don't have a clue about what I should why (and that's actually the reason why I named my blog "Foolish thoughts and scribbles") and to be honest I don't think that I can find much time to write on this ( at least until the end of the year). You know, I'm still a high school student in Korea and being in the third grade in an Korean highschool is like hell. Yes you didn't misread that - hell, that's the best word to describe it I think. People say that being in the third grade in an Korean highschool is (one of ) the most difficult time in your life and yes, I fully agree with that. Now I'm writing about school system, how boring! That's not what I was intending to do.
Anyways, I'm starting this blog to share my thoughts, find new friends from all over the world and post about things that interests me and I guess there will be a lot of things about fashion, music, books, lifestyle, cultures and countries (my main interests.)
Because this is my very first blog I don't know how I should organize all the stuff in my head to this blank piece of paper(?) and because English is not my mother tongue you might find a tons of mistakes and errors. Maybe nobody will read this and I'm worried for no reason.
Well, that's the end of my first blog entry. How fun and exciting! Hahaha

No comments: